Exotic Pets Services
What type of exotic pets do you service?
We are currently accepting new patients and are happy to provide services for a variety of exotic pets! These include birds, small mammals (such as rabbits, rodents, ferrets, sugar gliders), any non-venomous reptile, amphibians, and fish. Are you a new client looking to book an appointment? Please contact us at 902-443-4345!
Are you a fellow veterinarian looking to refer a patient? Please fill out our referral form.
Services for companion exotic animals at our clinic include, but are not limited to:
- Routine physical exam and wellness care
- Vaccination for rabbit hemorrhagic disease
- Routine blood work (CBC and Biochemistry)
- Beak trimming
- Nail trimming
- Fecal analysis for GI parasitism
- Infectious disease testing in a variety of species, including ; Psittacine Beak and Feather Disease (avians), Chlamydophila (avians), Aspergillosis (avians), Agamid Atadenovirus-1 (bearded dragons), Encephalitozoon cuniculi (rabbits)
- DNA sexing (avians)
- Dentistry (small mammals including rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, rats; ferrets; acrodont lizards)
- Elective spay/neuter of small mammals
- Reptile ovariectomy
- Non-elective surgery, including: enucleation, soft tissue surgery such as cystotomy or gastrotomy, mass removal, tail or limb amputation, cloacal prolapse repair
- Wound care
Dr. Noëlle Webb
Associate Veterinarian (Exotics), Clayton Park Veterinary Hospital