Now and then, a story about rabies in humans or our pets hits the news.Read More
Last updated: December 17, 2020
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we can continue providing our full range of services, under certain restrictions.
We are continuing to see all cases by appointment only including pets in need of vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, parasite prevention, and more.
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the "Online Consultation" link.
4. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
- Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
5. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful workplace. Abusive conduct or communications will not be tolerated and may result in denial of services.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
- Your dedicated team at Harbour Cities Veterinary Hospital